Dear Self



-Sadikshya Satyal

Dear self, I hope you are doing everything fine

Loving yourself and living your thine

I know you are strong

You, leaving back every worst throne

Don’t you forget what life teaches you

The world itself is falling for you

Forgive everyone who does wrong

No one is bad

Where their inner self belongs

Write your name in a stone

And forget every envy for it rots your bone

You can be a leader

If you believe in yourself

I am there for you to correct your every mistakes

I know you are sensitive

But what will happen if you cry at small things?

Repeat to yourself “it’s okay not to be okay”

As for I always say

“Every human is perfect in their own way”

Comments

  1. Wow😍😍😍😍
    Touching ❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow ������ sadu I really love this❤❤❤. I would highly appreciated your creativity. Keep on writing huss.. ❤❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow no words ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. How are you, Dear Self...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts